Background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Two (small) cards

Good morning!  Yesterday, I made a couple small cards to go with some gifts I gave to my Pastor and his wife.  I got them chocolate from Sublime (where I work!).  These little cards are only 3x3, but I LOVE making them!

My Pastor's wife is a teacher, and she isn't really looking forward to going back to school this year.  I wanted to encourage her a little.



My Pastor is a very important person in my life, and I love him dearly.  I think I mention before how he was in an accident and totaled his car.  He is still in a lot of pain, and I figured chocolate fixes everything! :)  Here is the card that went with his chocolate

I tried to make it trendy by making a starburst pattern.  When I sprayed it with my Mister Huey's "Water Cooler," it came out darker than I would have liked.  I tried to match it with the green ink, but it just didn't quite work out.  I was in a hurry and needed to leave, so I decided he wouldn't mind the not-quite-right-colors.  I was excited that I was able to add a little bling to a masculine card!  Check it out!

That's it for today.  I'm off to work in a few minutes.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards, and the sunburst looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete