Background

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hello Again

Hello one and all!  I have returned to resurrect my blog!  It has been a long time, I know!  My hope is to be more faithful to my blog even if I just post once a week.

Recently, my interest in my Copic markers has been rekindled.  I was introduced to a lady who has the entire set!  Yes, you read that right: she has the ENTIRE set of Copic markers.  Aren't they beautiful???

That, in itself, is a tremendous accomplishment!  However, she is an incredible Copic colorist!!  It was her gorgeous coloring and her beautiful set of Copics that has rekindled my love and use of those markers.  (She has also introduced me to a variety of stamp companies I didn't know existed!)  With that said, I just want to share a few of the coloring projects I've done with my Copics. . .er, and maybe some of her markers! 😄

Character stamps by Some Odd Girl
Other stamps by Hampton Arts, Stampin' Up, and Studio G

Stamps by My Favorite Things. Isn't he the cutest??

Image by Julia Spiri

Unicorn Girl by Some Odd Girl
Words by Technique Junkie and Stampabilities

Thank you so much for taking a peek at my current obsession!  I will be back soon with more of what inspires and delights me!  Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment