Background

Monday, July 17, 2017

Weekend cards

Hello!  I got to spend Saturday afternoon and evening crafting with friends.  I made cards.  I had to have three for the girls in the group with birthdays, so I made them first and shot the best photos I could.


All the cards include a Some Odd Girl image!

After I finished those, I made some other cards.  In the past, I've always colored an image and then just moved on to another image or another color combination.  For this weekend, I tried coloring an image the same way and making two identical cards.  It was quick and easy and I made a few extra cards!  Duh!  Why didn't I think of that before???  


Again, all the cards include a Some Odd Girl image. 
(Can you tell I like them????)

My favorite card of the weekend was one I made with Craftin Desert Diva's Stars and Wishes Trolls!  Aren't they just the cutest???  
This card just makes me so happy!!!  This one is definitely getting saved for someone very special!  (Still. . . .looking at it, I can't get over the cuteness!!!!)

Thanks for looking!  All images were colored with Copic markers.  I'm still doing so much coloring and card making- it is one of my joys at the moment.  

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards Kristin! My faves are the last 2 - such cute images... kitties are always a fave and the background on your last card ROCKS! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete