Background

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Imagine That! Digistamp inspiration!

This is the perfect day to post this card!  I created this card for a friend's birthday that just happens to be today!  (Happy Birthday, Julie!)  I used Dachshund Party to create this adorable card.  I printed it and colored it with my Copics.  I tried to make the dog look like Julie's dog, Izzy!  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks to create my background.  I added a little washi tape and the sentiment and I was good to go!  Doesn't it just scream celebration???


Swing by Imagine That! to pick up this adorable set!

Have a Crafty Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I'm sure that Julie will appreciate your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Gracious, this is ADORABLE!! Love your beautiful coloring and color combo here Kristin *Ü*

    ReplyDelete