Background

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Winter Birthday!

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!  I work in retail, so I was completely swamped!  I'm so glad that season is finished!  Whew!  However, I did have a lovely Christmas!  

Now, on to the fun stuff!  I finally had some time to craft!

I used the adorable Dog Sledding set from Imagine That! Digistamp!


It is a fun set!  Now, I just need to learn how to color patterns with my Copics, so I can add fun little designs to their sweaters!

What have you created recently?  Do you have any big plans for crafting in the new year?  I would love to hear about them!  Leave me a comment!

Thank you for looking.  Have a Crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful Christmas :) Eeek, LOVE your card! Your coloring is fantastic and I just love that blue snowflakey paper with the pearls in the bg, so pretty!! Thanks for sharing today - have a great week Kristin ♥K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete